[Ws2-transparency] Personal Update and Response to ICANN questions re "interactions with governments"

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed May 10 20:38:04 UTC 2017

Thanks so much Chris - that looks great. I expressed this already, on
the CCWG Co-Chair & Rapporteurs list, but I want to reiterate here how
much we appreciate your invaluable contributions to the subgroup's
work, and your role in getting us this far. We will miss your energy
and efforts.

Thanks again, and best wishes going forward.

Michael