[Ws2-transparency] Call for Volunteers: Government Interactions and Whistleblower Protection

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed May 24 20:17:56 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As you may know Chris Wilson, one of the subgroup's two Rapporteurs,
has had to step down. I've expressed our gratitude for his work and
contributions thus far, but with his departure, I was wondering if
there are any volunteers to take up the sections of the document that
he was leading on, namely involving transparency and ICANN’s
interactions with governments and ICANN’s Anonymous Hotline.

If anyone is interested in taking up either or both of these topics,
please respond. We're getting close to the finish line, so I don't
expect the workload would be too heavy - mainly just working to
resolve the comments that we received for those sections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Michael Karanicolas