[Ws2-transparency] Call Tomorrow Cancelled

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Tue May 30 13:35:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As we discussed on the last call, I went out to the list to ask for
volunteers to take the lead on the two sections of the Recommendations
that Chris had been leading on, as well as to try and ask for any
ideas for boosting transparency at ICANN legal, with no responses yet.
I also went back to Samantha Eisner to remind her about the additional
info she was meant to send along, but haven't heard back yet on that
either. As a result, and in the absence of any movement on these two
fronts, I've asked Bernard to cancel tomorrow's call.

Once we hear back from Samantha (hopefully in the next week or so -
otherwise I'll write again), I will circulate her responses, along
with some further background info, and we can have a chat at our next
scheduled call on June 20 to tee up the main discussion topics for the
face to face in Johannesburg.

Best,

Michael