[Ws2-transparency] WS2 Transparency Meeting - Redrafted Recommendations

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Sep 13 19:47:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Following up on today's conversation, I'm attaching the redrafted
recommendations, incorporating in David's suggested edits.

Please don't hesitate to weigh in if you have any further thoughts,
and I'll send along a consolidated copy (incorporated into the full
draft) in advance of the next meeting - hopefully for a first read.

Best,

Michael