[CCWG-ACCT] Initial draft section 8 - work stream 2

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Apr 16 13:58:06 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As part of our planned report structure for public comment, section 8 is
planned to address work stream 2 : what items would be considered and
how would we ensure commitment that they will indeed be addressed ? The
task of assembling a draft was assigned to the co-chairs in Istanbul.

With precious help from staff, we are circulating this initial draft,
building on the idea of a transitional article in the Bylaws, which
seemed to get traction in Istanbul. The list of items is very tentative.

the status of the document is an Initial draft. Amendments sent before
Friday 17 Apr 15.00 UTC will be incorporated into the “freeze period”
document. And of course, full and detailed review will be on the agenda
of our intense work days (so this is NOT an urgent last call).

Thanks for your consideration,

--
Mathieu WEILL
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr