[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Fwd: FW: ICANN Board Comments on Third CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:23:58 UTC 2015

*Dear Becky*

*1.You said that *

*"B. Does the Board propose to replace (in some place other than the
Mission Statement) the following two concepts:*

*ICANN shall not impose regulations on services that use the Internet’s
unique identifiers or the content that such services carry or provide; and*

*ICANN shall have the ability to negotiate, enter into, and enforce
agreements with contracted parties in service of its Mission"*

Unquote

May request you to kindly advise which on « in* some place other than the
Mission Statement”*

2. Even if in those some other places that you referred the changes made by
the Board ,it would have direct impact on the “ Mission Statement” on which
many hours were spent to agree to the proposed language.

May I respectfully ask your clarification please

Regards

Kavouss