[CCWG-ACCT] Our timetable -- some personal observations

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Dec 17 21:27:07 UTC 2015

Hello Izumi,

>>   The ASO MoU is a document, which has been agreed between ICANN and RIRs, including description of ICANN's role.
This is why we believe clarity on ICANN's role related to the number resources with reference to the ASO MoU in the Mission is important.

Fair enough.   There is no objection to the role of the Board as stated in the MOU - and I don't see an issue with appropriately incorporating it into the bylaws.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin