[CCWG-ACCT] Does the proposed change to the GAC Bylaw create a new "mandatory voting requirement" for the ICANN Board?

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Sun Dec 20 00:57:49 UTC 2015

Of necessity, the "decided lack of expertise about DNS" offered as a
description of the GAC and "a very simple example" offered concerning
reserved identifiers, which would include two-alpha (iso3166-1)
sequences (of length two), would also apply to one-alpha sequences (of
length 1), for which members of the Technical Liaison Group, who may
also suffer from a "decided lack of expertise about DNS", went on record
expressing concern.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon