[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] New section - ICANN Community Assembly

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Jul 27 18:26:28 UTC 2015

Might I suggest a different name, perhaps ICANN Community Forum (ICF), or Gathering (ICG), or something else that doesn't have ICA as its acronym.

Otherwise there may be repeated confusion regarding this proposed ICA and the Internet Commerce Association (ICA), which I have represented within the Business Constituency since 2007

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050