[CCWG-ACCT] Call(s) on Thursday

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jul 30 10:44:08 UTC 2015

My point was quite the opposite to "trust us, we know what we're doing" :-)

If large changes were being made on this basis, then things could easily be
slipped in.

The fact that most of the text is stable, that all changes are tracked, and
that hundreds of people are looking at the documents, gives me great
confidence that if any of the authors or rapporteurs or staff or cochair
tried to pull something in that was not agreed text....

..... it would be caught, the perpetrator would be hung out to dry, and the
group would be seriously disrupted.

So what I am really saying is, "this isn't as complex as it looks."

In my version of a perfect world, we would have had two months to deliver
the work we have done since Paris. But we've discussed our disagreement
about the schedule elsewhere.

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *