[CCWG-ACCT] Minority Reports

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 30 14:45:18 UTC 2015

Thanks for this response.  I was in some ways being ironic, indeed as an
observer it seems to me that this schedule, frenetic as it is, has been
imposed internally.  There are of course US political drivers for it,
but since, as you point out, more and more it appears this will be ICANN
3.0, it seems to me there is a responsibility to slow down and follow a
proper multi-stakeholder process.
In my view, precluding all those who cannot sign on to day and night
meetings and constant highly technical legal document revision defeats
the multi-stakeholder process.  I have a hard time following the flow,
and I am a native english speaker used to legal document analysis.  It
is not fair to those who come with other languages and legal traditions
to buckle them onto this roller coaster and expect them to keep up.
Simply my opinion.
Kind regards, Stephanie Perrin