[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Session #14 24 February

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Mar 1 18:48:13 UTC 2015

I agree that it would be best for the entire community to have the recall power with respect to the NomComm appointees.  They are supposed to be representative of the larger community and so that is the appropriate place for that recall to happen.  It would also create an incentive for NomComm to appoint people who might be more responsive to the community than otherwise.  I also support the proposal that an AC/SO should be able to set their own threshold and other terms for recall.

Thanks,
 Robin