[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Session #14 24 February

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Mar 1 22:46:27 UTC 2015

Hello All,

>>  "possible but very difficult to do."

Agreed.   I think the main difference between my view and Alan's view is that I think there should be some objective standards - one of which is that the Board member is not acting in the global public interest.   It is still up to the segment of the appointing community that appoints the director to make that call and justify their decision to the wider community.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin