[CCWG-ACCT] V10 DRAFT for your review by 2 May at 01:00 UTC

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri May 1 01:23:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Here attached is the CCWG-Accountability Draft Report V10. I have attached a
redline and a clean version (in Word and PDF).

Version 10 incorporates the following:
* Changes from the CCWG-Accountability call on Thursday 30 April at 05:00
UTC
* Edits from legal counsel (Sidley and Adler)
* Approval from the CWG-Stewardship Chairs/Client Committee regarding
incorporation of CWG-Stewardship recommendations
* Edits from Chairs and Rapporteurs
Please send your edits, comments, etc to the mailing list by Saturday 2 May
01:00 UTC (24h from now). Staff will incorporate the edits over the weekend
so as to release a final version for Public Comment on Monday, 4 May. If
possible, edits are appreciate in track changes in the clean version so that
they are clearly marked and visible. There will be professional formatting
and copyediting done before publication, so we suggest that your time my be
best spent by focusing on the substance-related edits.

Also, please remember to submit your feedback regarding the XPlane graphics
by Saturday as well. Adam will send a reminder re: XPlane.

Almost there!
‹ Grace