[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Third Draft Proposal with annexes - First full version for CCWG comments (1 of many emails due to size)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 03:41:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for putting this up, first is to commend drafters for giving the
impression that the 3rd FULL version proposal is within 60pages window. ;-)

Secondly, I observed that a number of comments that has been raised in the
past few days has not be reflected (including the board's submission).
Isn't it better to have those changes reflect so the whole document can be
looked at in its real 3rd version state.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.