[CCWG-ACCT] A path to Dublin and beyond

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:28:06 UTC 2015

Dear All,
The ocomotive is taking its path to the right direction.
For me Certainly  the  transparency and disclosure of information is very
important
Once again let us further develop the consensus which is being emerged but
reconsider voting in replacing it by consensus as currently practices in
some SOs and ACs, and retain the advice of ACs instead of voting and
removal of the Individual Director by the entire community and then
include in the BYLAWS clearly  the need to considere restructuring the
current ICANN restructuring in WS2.
Cheers
Kavouss