[CCWG-ACCT] A way to avoid the 'The Single Member Can Do Anything!' problem

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:18:23 UTC 2015

Dear Perdo , in regard with your last paragraph
*" Moreover, given the suggestion of some colleagues (made last week), I
wanted to emphasize the principle that it is up to each stakeholder -
including the GAC - to determine its involvement in the proposed
accountability mechanisms"*
*Unquote*
*While it is true that it is up to each stakeholder to decide how to act,
but we are working together and need to coordinate our wishes and our
involvement.*
*This is a collaborative team working *
*Regards*
*Kavouss *