[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Question from Izumi re Comparison of independent review processes

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Oct 13 08:12:59 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Below is the response from our Counsel regarding Izumi's questions
certified as #81.

The questions were :
-Under the MEM proposed by ICANN, who exactly and on which
basis has theright to commence proceedings in order to enforce the
binding arbitration?
-Should SO/ACs be unincorporated associations? Should SO/ACs
give power of attorney to their chairs or one of their member?

Best
Mathieu