[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Question from Izumi re Comparison of independent review processes

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:17:49 UTC 2015

Dear Co-chairs
I raised several questions to Bruce and to the chairman of the Board
concerning the defficiencies of MEM.
1. Why you have not supported me but supporting others who raised questions
2. Please send an immediate request to Bruce and to Steve Crocker that they
must reply .
This is not n appropriate working method .
I will raise this issue at the begining of our todays agenda
Regards
Kavouss