[CCWG-ACCT] Blog post on the Accountability work headed to Dublin

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Oct 13 17:51:17 UTC 2015

I think that is right Anne, based on what Bruce Tonkin has said.  At this point the Board is just “participating” in the ongoing conversation.  If, at the end of the day, it decides our suggested way forward (adopted by the chartering organizations based on the CCWG report) is NOT in the global public interest then, by a 2/3rd vote, it may demand a dialog.

It remains to be seen how this interacts with the promise to forward the CCWG final proposal to NTIA unchanged.

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650