[CCWG-ACCT] ALAC Statement on proposed accountability models

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 18 15:11:13 UTC 2015

I think that my answer to Ken addressed this. If not, let me know.

For the record, we have no private access to Board members to
ascertain that 11 member definitively will support the Bylaw changes
when they come to the Board. But we will guide our action based on
our perception of Board support. Speaking only for myself and given
the vast number of hours I have personally invested in the CWG/CCWG
and the internal At-Large processes supporting the ALAC Members, I
see NO benefit in putting forward a proposal, no matter how bottom-up
it is, if there is a high probability that it will not be implmented.

Alan