[CCWG-ACCT] The Proposed F2F Meeting in LA

Arun Sukumar arun.sukumar at nludelhi.ac.in
Tue Sep 8 03:57:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

As a CCWG participant who does not have the resources to attend F2F meetings in person, I fully endorse Paul's three suggestions.

We are at a critical stage in the CCWG's timeline - to introduce a F2F before Dublin without sufficient preparation on the Board's part or due consideration of public comments on the current proposal would be in contravention of the multi stakeholder process.

F2F meetings advance the CCWG's agenda significantly. Those who have  support to participate are therefore at an advantage and better positioned to articulate their views/ concerns. Of particular concern is the location of this meeting: the time difference makes it impossible for many in the Eastern hemisphere to participate remotely.

I would therefore request the CCWG co-chairs and the Board to convene this meeting in Dublin or (subsequently) at an appropriate and accessible location after due preparation.

Best,
Arun

Sent from my iPhone

--