[CCWG-ACCT] Measure of Community Consensus on the final recommendations from the CCWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:04:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

There is a "modified" saying in my locale that says "... Strength does not
open a door as fast as the one who has key to the door"

The CCWG outcome will go through the board and the board will actually play
a key role in its implementation. Would it not then be wise and strategic
enough to get consensus of the board even if it's "rough" on the CCWG
proposal?; both sides IMO are required prerequisite to succeed in the
transition process.

So I think this WG should apply strength in explaining its view to the
board while also patiently listening to board's opinion as well. Does that
sound like bargaining between community and board? Well I call it dialogue
and I think it's required.

Cheers!

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.