[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Sep 27 22:53:02 UTC 2015

Hello Avri,

>>  So nothing changed in LA, and any understandings to the contrary are mistaken?

If you mean is the Board going to issue a new set of comments on the current draft proposal, that is not our intent.    The comments related to the draft proposal, not to discussions in the past couple of days.

As the CCWG updates the text of its proposal taking into account the public comments and the feedback from those that attended the two day meeting in Los Angeles in-person and online, Board members will continue to offer feedback and suggestions in good faith along with other community members.

Yesterday there were several sessions where Board members worked alongside other members of the community to come up with various processes, and I assume the outcomes will be captured into draft text and discussed on this list and CCWG calls.   As new text emerges - I will share on the Board list and pass on any feedback that I receive.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin