[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:19:23 UTC 2016

Dear Sam,
Thank you again for your good will and kind effort to find a solution for
the matter but the solution is not postpose dealing with the same.
As I mentioned earlier. if the issue is not properly responded the entire
WS2 would fail.
This is a fundamental ,crucial and core issue and MUST be responded I am
aganist NO CHANGE
Regards
Kavouss