[CCWG-ACCT] The 60 percent solution

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Feb 1 00:42:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 12:30:09AM +0000, Drazek, Keith wrote:
> I know we are all committed to the successful completion of our work in a timely manner. Let's not miss this opportunity to reach consensus and finish our work in a collaborative manner.

I'm not a member of the CCWG, and thus take no position on Kavouss's
suggestion itself, but I wish enthusiastically to endorse Keith's
exhortation above.  The window for completing the transition is barely
open any more, and if we can escape through this crack it is very
desirable to do so.  I hate even to contemplate the alternative.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com