[CCWG-ACCT] the difference between a PDP and GAC Advice...

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Feb 1 23:27:59 UTC 2016

Don't you know I'm a mind reader???

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739
Skype: paul.rosenzweig1066
Link to my PGP Key

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch [mailto:Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch]
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 5:57 PM
To: paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Cc: Becky.Burr at neustar.biz; accountability-cross-community at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] the difference between a PDP and GAC Advice...

Dear Paul

thanks for knowing my mind so well - it is always astonishing how well you
are able to do that...

Jokes aside - I feel Becky gave a good explanation, which -as Finn said-
might be a good ground for compromise, something some of us really work for
quite hard...

best

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.02.2016 um 23:54 schrieb Paul Rosenzweig
<paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com<mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchcon
sulting.com>>:

Dear Becky

You are kind to try, but I think it is to no avail.  Keith explained it to
Jorge; you've explained it to him; Mike explained it to him; I have as well,
though less ably than you.

Jorge is just trying to avoid the developing consensus in favor of your
proposal (which includes other members of the GAC apparently) by raising
false equivalence claims.  It's an ineffective tactic that does nothing more
than demonstrate the weakness of his position.  He wants an enhanced GAC
role - your proposal threatens his success in that endeavor.

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com<mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchc
onsulting.com>
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739
Skype: paul.rosenzweig1066
Link to my PGP
Key<http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=art
icle&id=19&Itemid=9>
<image001.png><http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us16?utm_source=signature
&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=speakers-us2016>