[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Timing and agenda Thursday's call and options to be discussed?

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Wed Feb 3 09:51:11 UTC 2016

Dear Jorge and Kavouss

As you may recall, there was this very helpful response from Thomas when I
raised this question in the chat during CCWG meeting 82:

*Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt: (01:40) REC 11  Sorry to go back to previous
agenda item 2 on Rec 11. Can you confirm that the upcoming focus issue
call(s) will consider only the two proposals by Becky and Kavouss and that
no WHOLLY  new propoal will be considered. I think it is imporrtant to make
this clear if we are to achieve closure by next week - which everyone wants
I'm sure!*

*  Thomas Rickert, CCWG Co-Chair: (01:41) Mark, we do not have indications
for other proposals than those from Kavouss and Becky.*

*  jorge cancio (GAC Switzerland): (01:41) +1 Mark*.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
​United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of
ICANN​

Global Internet Governance Policy
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk