[CCWG-ACCT] Inputs requested - Budget of the IANA Stewardship Transition

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sat Feb 6 18:00:19 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu,
Thanks for sharing this information.
I have no problem with your approach providing that at the end we are able
to work as efficiently in WS2 than in WS1.
If we don¹t want to be in a situation where to be equally treated all the
items must have been done in WS1.

Specifically we can¹t be constrain in a global organization not to have f2F
meetings for such important project (WS2 on accountability).
I don¹t support P13 in the PPT the following:
€      In order to contain costs, the BFC recommends no further F2F meetings
for WS2 after Marrakech.
All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>