[CCWG-ACCT] Time to make a decision (was Re: Responses to Rafael's Questions)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:12:39 UTC 2016

Dear Andrew,
I fully understand your frustration as I am aware that Parameter and Number
commnuities which have provided their reponse to transition to ICG more
about 13 month agoare anxiously waitng for the CCWG.-
tHIER PATIENCE HAS LIMIT.
tHE PROCESS IS too SLOW
But let us try to find a convincing responce to Rafael and Jorge
Regards
Kavouss