[CCWG-ACCT] Time to make a decision (was Re: Responses to Rafael's Questions)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 07:06:11 UTC 2016

Leverage?

Interesting.

I was asked to to it right. Implicitly by being appointed to this CCWG Accountability.

And I feel it is as legitimate to look out for the smaller ccTLDs' interests as for business' or governments'.

If ICANN's processes are effective or not. I know they have never been and are not.

But that does not mean the end justifies the means.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4