[CCWG-ACCT] Aresteh proposal to resolve Recommendation 1 and 11 issu

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:37:21 UTC 2016

Dear James,
Certainly I agree with you that we should not rush.
However, you very rightly said
*"Please allow our lawyers do prepare what they are able to do for the call
and Im sure that formal written opinion will come when it is available.*
*Also recognise that this is the weekend and full teams may not be
available"*
.That is a valid approach which was missing in Holly's mail and you did
kindly pick it up for which I am grateful to you.
Yr statement is very valid and logique
Kavouss