[CCWG-ACCT] "Staff Accountability" has been assigned to Work Stream 2 since Frankfurt, and there was no decision to remove it by the CCWG

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Mon Feb 8 18:03:06 UTC 2016

My memory is usually pretty good and agrees with Robin's. I don't recall any decision to remove staff accountability from our work plan and, as recent events demonstrate, think it's an essential part of our overall accountability effort. Just as we hope to create an improved Whistleblower program in WS2 and give staff access to the Ombudsman, which they do not have now, we do need to have mechanisms to ensure that this protected staff acts in accordance with community direction. A rouge staff could cause as many problems for our governance model as a rouge Board. Certainly something to be looked at in WS2.

Best,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone