[CCWG-ACCT] Negotiation 101

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Wed Feb 17 09:11:17 UTC 2016

Why are you surprised? Standard negotiation tactics. 'Ask for more!'

And now we've agreed on the price and the specification of the car, I'll
have a full tank of gas and a set of floor mats as well, please.

Nigel
PS: I'd have been surprised if the Board DIDN'T do this-- it would be
making me suspicious as to what I'd missed.