[CCWG-ACCT] what the Board is objecting to here -

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 19 22:17:54 UTC 2016

The Supplemental Proposal says that the threshold
CAN be reduced to three under two conditions:

(1) after an IRP has found that, in implementing
GAC advice, the Board acted inconsistently with the ICANN Bylaws, or

(2) if the IRP is not available to challenge the Board action in question.

My recollection is that the Board proposed only
(1). Becky (and/or perhaps others) proposed (2),
but I do not recall it being accepted by the Board or by the CCWG as a whole.

Alan