[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:03:02 UTC 2016

Andrew,

I am sorry, you missed the point that I raised

The point was ,with ST18, the GAC will totally be disabled to agree on such
consensus  ADVICE as one single government  could always oppose to the
Advice. This was purposely injected in the Recommendation

That is the meaning of rare advice.

Pls kindly read the text as it MEANT and kindly not turn it around

Regards

Kavouss .