[CCWG-ACCT] Rec 2 - escalation process - second reading draft

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Jan 15 03:27:47 UTC 2016

hi Matthew,

Just following up on this:

On 13 January 2016 at 22:47, Matthew Shears <mshears at cdt.org> wrote:

> Thanks Jordan - agree with proposed changes.  Just a couple things:
>
> Page 7 para 12 - I think we can remove the words " within six days" in
> the second bullet  as it is clear that support must be achieved in 7 days

Good, will update.

> Para 27 page 11 - I may have missed the discussion/rationale this but
> assume this is marked N/A because it is an approval and not a rejection?

Yes, that's right - there's no threshold to have a forum because the forum
happens automatically (the Board passing a decision about a change to
fundamental bylaws requires the community process to happen so the
community can decide whether to allow the change or not).

> Para 3 page 1 and para 50 page 12 - reference to % - did we agree that
> such a an approach would be taken if so do we need to refer to %s in the
> threshold table?

I can't recall where we got to on this, hoping cochairs can help - don't
think we spent time on it yesterday?

cheers
Jordan

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *