[CCWG-ACCT] Bylaws 7.12(b)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun May 8 23:14:22 UTC 2016

My eyes are somewhat crossed from reading Bylaws, but...

7.12(b) reads: This Section 7.12(b) shall apply to Board vacancies
occurring when all Directors (other than the President) are recalled
as provided by Section 7.11(a)(ii). Within five days following the
date such Directors are removed, the EC Administration shall provide
written notice of the EC's designation of individuals to fill such
vacancies (each such individual, an "Interim Director") to the
Decisional Participants and to the Secretary, who shall cause such
notice to be promptly posted to the Website.  ....

Refers to "all the Directors being removed" as per 7.11(a)(ii) - due
to being of unsound mind or convicted of a felony.

Am I mis-reading this, or is this section really referring to a case
where the entire Board is declared unsound or criminal? And if so,
the EC must replace them with Interim Directors?

Alan