[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Preparing for WS2

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed May 25 16:33:11 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Just some clarity please, below says that we need to finalise CCWG budget related matters before end June and the doc says

  *   ICANN requires Budget estimates for FY17 by the end of May 2016 for the CCWG-Accountability and CWG-Stewardship which should be approved by these groups

Given end May is in 6 days which is the correct date and what level of detail is the CCWG expected to provide on its estimated costs in those potential 6 days?
Not getting into the details of that yet just want to confirm the process and boundaries for dates.

-James