[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-LegalCommittee Procedure for WS2 sub-groups requesting legal advice

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Nov 18 03:41:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

This is simply a reminder that now the the CCWG-Accountability Legal Committee is back in operation that all requests for legal advice, even from ICANN legal, need to be coordinated by this group to avoid duplication of efforts and ensure proper tracking.

Please see the attached document which captures the key responsibilities and processes of the Legal Committee as presented and accepted by the plenary earlier this year.

Should you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact me or our support staff.

Kind regards,

Leon.