[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Current Public Consultations

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:49:40 UTC 2017

All,

As you are aware there are currently two active public consultations for
the CCWG-Accountability:

   - Transparency which closes on 10 April
   - Guidelines for Good Faith which closes on 24 April

To date these have not received significant input and the Co-Chairs would
appreciate your assistance in identifying any comments that you expect will
be made to these consultations in the coming days.

Please reply to me directly (and not to the list - so please do not REPLY
ALL) and I will compile these for the Co-Chairs.

Thanking you in advance for you support.

Bernard Turcotte for the Co-Chairs.
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2