[Alac-sc-outreach] R: Follow up on Thursday's call

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:48:35 UTC 2012

Wolf,
I completely agree with you, in practice outreach is very difficult; this is
most probably why we needed to create this group.
So, what I would like to see, if it meets consensus of the team, is a list
of things we can do: regional events, meetings with stakeholders, contacts
with potential new ALSes, etc., and then propose it to ALAC to see if we can
get commitments from the members to do some of these activities. I agree
with you that there will be limited capacity for covering different events
given the lack of funding, but you'll never know.
Cheers,
Roberto