[Alac-sc-outreach] Marrakesh Outreach

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Dec 24 16:51:51 UTC 2015

It may be the subcommittee. During B meeting the whole ALAC shall be involved being the model for full outreach.
 During Dublin I talked with AZIA related to DNS WOMEN to outreach women inside the region and in January will start contact some of the women he recommend to organize some outreach plan for DNS women. Those women certainly can be part of the attendants of any ALAC outreach activities.
 Merry Christmas to whom today is relevant date and good rest for all others!
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil