[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft Outreach Strategies from AFRALO, EURALO, LACRALO

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:47:03 UTC 2015

Dear All,

On the Tuesday September 8 2015 call (see
https://community.icann.org/x/iYRYAw), three of the RALOs presented their
draft Outreach Strategies to the Outreach and Engagement SC for the first
time.

AFRALO: http://bitly.com/AFRALO-Outreach-FY16
EURALO: http://bitly.com/EURALO-Outreach-FY16
LACRALO: http://bitly.com/LACRALO-Outreach-FY16

Please review and offer any comments and suggestions. The strategies are
also being shared with their RALOs to get their feedback. LACRALO's one has
been already updated based on comments received on the call and comments