[Alac-sc-outreach] Updated Fellowship spreadsheet for research for Outreach and Engagement

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:48:56 UTC 2016

Great job Dev and Glenn.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype:
Alfredo_1212 <#>
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/>  <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
  <http://klout.com/#/acalderon52>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&ws_random_number=>

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 1:54 AM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Glenn Mcknight did a spreadsheet breaking down the Fellowship
> recipients by region.
> I've produced an updated version with additional sheets to allow for
> easier display of fellowship applicants by region or by country
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15882YWPkhx-Gv2tAEPBdJPJKK5QBjvsX2_mvRyDJUQs/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Screencast:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oss2emxhlsz8v0/Outreach-Engagement-Fellowship-Analysis.gif
>
> In addition, I also did some research in the ICANN country names and
> the ISO country names to study the differences. You can look at the
> comparisons-of-ICANN-ISO sheet to see some of the differences and
> highlighting the importance of the georegions report now under
> comment. One of the challenges are that the Fellowship uses different
> country/territory names than the ICANN or ISO list ; the Fellowship
> sheet notes the changes made to align the country names in the
> fellowship announcements to the ICANN and ISO lists
>
> Finally, I've also implemented a methodology so that a fellowship
> announcement list can be pasted into the "temp" tab for quick
> breakdown and sorting.
>
> I inputed the data from ICANN 39 to the present ICANN55, I'll polish
> off the rest later tomorrow
>
> Hopefully, the spreadsheet will continue to be more useful for
> locating persons that attended fellowship that could be possible
> members of At-Large or who know persons and/or organisations that
> could be potential members of At-Large.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand

[image: logo]
*Alfredo Calderon* *eLearning Consultant*
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>