[Alac-sc-outreach] Updated Fellowship spreadsheet for research for Outreach and Engagement

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:31:38 UTC 2016

Hi Dev

A number of issues come to mind
1. Beyond the obvious what is the selection criteria
2. How many applications
3. What is the split based upon category ie. civil society, gov etc
4. If civil society is the core group for Outreach and Engagement what is
our success
5 What efforts have we done to Outreach to those members
6 How many volunteers have be obtained through the fellowship program

If the Fellowship is important to ALAC then we need to create ways and
means of reaching those potential volunteers in a meaningful way.  Perhaps
we need to add this as an issue on our next call.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight