[Alac-sc-outreach] Tracking document requests for events

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:55:15 UTC 2016

Thanks Dev,

I think this is a useful tool...

Of course at each event the full complement of documents may not be used
each time, I wonder if we should track any "returns" as well,  so *if* say
after 4 or 5 trips in a region there has been perhaps up to 100 copies of
docs accumulated by "return to stock" they could be utilised...  Just a
thought...