[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Aris Ignacio arisignacio at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 09:38:10 UTC 2016

Hello Dev, everyone!
+1 to Olivier and Seun as those are very wonderful suggestions.
Here are my takes:
* Yes, deleting slide number 5 will be ok but maybe you can insert the texts from the deleted slide to slide number 4 (the one with the pic) or select certain texts (such as "volunteer community").
* Would it take long if you will still call someone from a specific RALO to just introduce each area?  An additional time will be needed to introduce each speaker and explain their take in each of the region.  What if we just have them talk later after the whole presentation have been finished and maybe present each RALO in a more detailed manner (introduce the RALO, present engagements within the region, what policies have been delivered, etc.).

Yours truly,Aris Ignacio