[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:02:42 UTC 2016

I've added slide 12 with the pie chart and table showing how many
advice broken down by topic will show the diversity and energy of
At-Large in ICANN policy.

I've added a slide 13 as a pageholder for listing the actual topics
that ALAC/At-Large is working on, but I'm not sure listing topics like

Next-Generation RDS to replace WHOIS PDP
Draft New ICANN Bylaws
New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
Request for Input - Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs

(picked from the last ALAC monthly meeting agenda at
https://community.icann.org/x/AgyOAw and ALT agenda at
https://community.icann.org/x/dR_OAw )

would be helpful or informative to Nextgen but maybe there is a way to
present this better. The presentation can be edited by anyone
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pBfehxmMxpMCL2qSjUCM-hCE8cLUT_Y2VDfUQBI8WWQ/edit?usp=sharing
if they have ideas.

I'm thinking what can happen is that the 2nd screen in the room can
show the At-Large website and see the latest "live" advice being
worked on by the ALAC

Dev Anand