[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 22 07:12:12 UTC 2016

Dear Dev,

third message, willingly separate from the others, and this one has to
do with logistics.

I am looking at the Meeting Guide on:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/helsinki56/schedule/helsinki56-meeting-guide-10jun16-en.pdf

The session will take place in Aurora Hall. http://sched.co/7Lrv

Aurora Hall seats 50 people:
https://www.finlandiatalo.fi/en/planning-an-event/premises/main-building/aurora-hall

Is this place going to be enough if we are going to have NextGen
participants plus other people from At-Large participating? It looks
very tight indeed. (except if the session is really expected to be not
popular)

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 22/06/2016 06:55, Dev Anand Teelucksingh wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Based on the discussions on the O&E call on June 16 2016
> (https://community.icann.org/x/3iKOAw), please find a first draft of
> the O&E presentation for the Meeting with the Nextgen participants on
> Monday June 27
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pBfehxmMxpMCL2qSjUCM-hCE8cLUT_Y2VDfUQBI8WWQ/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Please review and make comments and suggestions.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html